A liberal dose of the old actualitay, eh what?
- Name: Basil Brown
- Location: Oxford, South Midlands, United Kingdom
- ASH Rules
- Captain Darling Speaks
- Paul Flynn: Just not cricket
- Catnapz for Tessa
- Twat in a Hat
- F2C Blog
- Landed Underclass
- Libertarian Alliance
- The Lone Voice
- Stewart Cowan
- Chase Me Ladies
- Telegraph opinion
- Damned Lies
- St. Richard Doll: the money trail
- The Antismoking Fraud: Johnstone & Finch
- Suppressed WHO Report. Statistically significant finding of risk-reduction through exposure to ETS
- Suppressed WHO Report: Telegraph story
- Dr. Kitty Little on Diesel Smoke and Lung-Cancer
- List of every ETS lung-cancer study to 2006, with results and funding.
- Hate Group ASH admit to "confidence tricks" [Guardian]
- Vevet Glove, Iron Fist: Chris Snowdon's History of the Anti-Smoking Movement
- Britain For Sale
- Labour Sleaze
- Money Laundering
- The Free Society
- Taking Liberties
- Song: The Old Red Spittoon by Kimberley McLean
Six of the Best
It all used to be so much better
In the Click
Wimminses [for even in the singular they be plural]
Gissa link mate, woncha?
Smoking and Liberty
NEW! NEU! NOUVELLE! NU! From your own correspondent ACHTUNG! ATTENZIONE! NEW!
All material is copyright moi, but may be freely distributed for non-profit personal recreational use only, on the express and abiding condition that Basil Brown is duly and graciously credited. A link would be nice. Any transgressions will be dealt with via a stiff letter to Tony Blair.